Deckel FP4A ATC retrofit

More
16 Mar 2024 22:05 #296099 by milutin.zaric
Hello people,

I am new here, and new to linux CNC. Recently i bought Deckel FP4A with ATC. Control unit is defective so i will not try to fix it because I will be limited with length of the program to 1000 lines with current configuration. 

I have decided to use LinuxCNC since i think that it is better solution than Mach, even though in Serbia there is low hardware support for LinuxCNC. 

I will remove old motors, since they are not usable for me. I will have Yaskawa servo drives and drivers. I have seen the thread here about retrofit but it was with old components. Linear encoders are having sine signal on output, but i will keep them for later possibility to implement them. 

From my opinion getting the drives to work will not such issue. Biggest issues will be ATC and spindle gearbox from my opinion since i don't know which conditions should be met. Inputs and outputs, so i would appreciate any help regarding this. 

I will post pictures of my works during the project. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2024 11:13 #296308 by aleksamc
Replied by aleksamc on topic Deckel FP4A ATC retrofit
You are welcome to print more pictures and details when you will have questions.
Currently this information is absolutely not enough.

More
19 Mar 2024 11:40 #296312 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Deckel FP4A ATC retrofit
@Milutin,
Dobrodosao Milutine, pitaj sta god hoces, slobodno, samo jednom, ne ista pitanja na vise mesta.
Hvala na razumevanju.
-
Welcome Milutin, feel free to ask whatever you want, but only once, not on multiple places.
Thank you for your understanding.

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds