How to make Linuxcnc open with the feed and override 0?

More
22 Jun 2024 22:07 #303571 by Thayloreing
Good evening my friends, I wanted to know if there is any way to make the axis interface open with the feed and the rapid at 0, I didn't find any documentation about this, I'm wanting to make a slightly different machine and I had this need, can anyone help me, Alves has to edit the Axis interface, I'm not sure, thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2024 23:39 #303577 by tommylight
Just spent 10 minutes sifting through existing pins, could not find something useful, sorry.
I am pretty sure there must be something...

More
23 Jun 2024 00:53 #303580 by Thayloreing
Thank you for being willing to try to help me, I also looked in the pins and didn't find anything, I also looked in the documentation to see if there was anything that could be added to the ini for this, but to no avail.

More
23 Jun 2024 08:16 #303619 by tommylight
Have a look at MPG files and pins, there should be something included with LinuxCNC and might have something useful as they do control those values.

More
More
21 Jul 2024 23:47 #305822 by Thayloreing
I looked at this post, but I didn't understand what was done so that Linuxcnc when opened has the feed override and the rapid override closed, I tried everything, can you explain to me how to do it, I know this issue has been going on for a while, I've been away for a while, thanks if anyone can help me

More
22 Jul 2024 01:19 #305824 by Thayloreing
I need to make Linuxcnc open with the feed and rapid closed, I've asked this question before, but I didn't get any results, I saw another post that the guy did using Python, but I didn't understand what he did, I even asked a question in his post, but no answer, can anyone help me?

More
22 Jul 2024 01:31 #305825 by cornholio
First off tommy & myself replied.
Second, no double posting.

More
22 Jul 2024 01:48 #305826 by Thayloreing
yes I understand, I saw your answers there, I thank you for responding, but the link you gave me in the other post I tried to make it work but I couldn't, I even asked more questions there but I didn't get an answer, so I created another one, my apologies

More
22 Jul 2024 12:24 #305851 by tommylight
The thing is, you are asking for something that no one needed, so asking again and again will not help.
You can bump the topic time after time in the hopes that someone might help, but double posting does not help, it just makes it very hard to follow for anyone trying to help and makes it even harder to find in case anyone needs it later on.
The only thing i can offer is, pressing the "tidle" key (under ESC and above TAB) will set the feed rate to 0 in the Axis GUI, so there might be a way to insert that at startup, but that does not effect the rapid overide.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JT, Thayloreing

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds