Touchy interface with a modified blue-joy theme

More
27 Mar 2012 06:19 #18829 by witdraak
.... such an habbit pressing submit instead of enter...it tells me no such file in directory when i tipe ../scripts/rip-environment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2012 07:54 #18831 by cncbasher
you need 2.4.7 or idealy master from git repository, how stable do you need it , having said that , i have not had any problems with running master
or alternatively use linuxcnc ( newer builds ) instead of emc2 from synaptic package manager , loading linuxcnc will uninstall emc2

More
27 Mar 2012 09:16 #18832 by witdraak
so to speak this baby must be as stable as possible seeing it is made to be abused to some extend unknown to me so i would prefer the computer keeping up to the machine... i do however use an alt HDD to R&D till the machine is up to the spec that I'm heading to.
my problem with it is I'm operating with a touch screen and using .nc files with a keyboard emulated pendant and all I have done is chase white rabbits...

my knowledge of linux is improving thou but still struggle with some probably "easy" commands. tried using touchy interface but the interface is sooo limited not sure why the right pane stuff is added in there coz it not operationable...

mostly what i get on linuxCNC seems to differ from my copy so im never sure what is going on. would help to get a working step by step thing instead of have you tried this command that way i can say imi stuck @ this step on my machine:unsure:

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds