HAL_Button need to be pressed twice

More
31 Dec 2012 07:09 #28210 by mhaberler
if you want me to look into this, please remove hardware drivers and make sure this runs as a simulator config showing the error

-m

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2012 17:26 - 31 Dec 2012 17:27 #28218 by Rick G
For what it is worth...

IIRC in my case the button worked correctly in Manual and MDI mode as long as there was no attempt to use msg or debug.
With a debug added it only worked reliably when in MDI mode.

In my ini file
[HALUI]
MDI_COMMAND = o<home> call

and the sub home.ngc

o<home> sub
g53 g0 z0
g53 g0 x0y0
o<home> endsub
M2

and that worked fine.

However

o<home> sub
(debug, CAUTION HIT RESUME TO RAPID MACHINE Z THEN X AND Y TO G53 HOME POSITION)
M0 (pause)
M110
g53 g0 z0
g53 g0 x0y0
o<home> endsub
M2

Caused a problem.

It seems to me the that sending the message to AXIS causes the problem.
For now I added another button to the joypad to switch to MDI mode before hitting the home button.

Rick G
Last edit: 31 Dec 2012 17:27 by Rick G.

More
31 Dec 2012 21:16 - 31 Dec 2012 21:20 #28228 by h_munktell
Hi, thank you for your time. i have now get the config to work as simulator and can reproduce the problem in the sim, both in attached and separate glade window from axis. For convenience, all glade panels are activated at all time. Just keep poking the Probe touch off button and the simulate probe contact button and you will eventually get the error. look in the console where you started the config, in normal case you should get

Probe touch off pressed
Emit interp-run

on each probe press, when miss occur, you do not get the Emit message. Let me know if you need any explanation of the config and I'll try to help as much I can.

Rick, I have a (abort, MSG) in the probe routine, but deleting that does not make things better, still misses in manual mode. But have not yet seen a missed in MDI mode.

Regards
Henrik

Edit: One more thing you can see with this simulation, is the problem I'm having here . If you let the probe fail on distance, you would think Z would retract to 0, but it doesent. But this might be a different story, so we continue on this in that tread.
Attachments:
Last edit: 31 Dec 2012 21:20 by h_munktell.

More
31 Dec 2012 21:28 #28229 by mhaberler
thanks, that makes it much easier

will have a look

-m

More
22 Jan 2013 16:34 #28943 by h_munktell
Hi, nothing new found on this matter?
But no stress, take your time. It's not a critical thing for me, just annoying :)

/Henrik

More
31 Jan 2017 10:47 #87052 by Igor
Same here, I can confirm this issue on the v2.7.8 distribution.

I have Hal_Buttons inside a State_sensitive_table in Glade. I set all the state sensitive behaviour to "No". That helped, now the buttons are always on and react on first click not on second. Maybe try to avoid the State_sensitive_table in Glade completely?

Best Regards, Igor

Moderators: mhaberlerHansU
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds