Running Live CD asks for user name and password??

More
12 Mar 2014 03:21 #44698 by tsoliz
Hello , I am having trouble with the latest version of the live cd...I downloaded thru the link and burned the iso
but when it runs it ends up with a user name and then password box that always fails authentication no matter what i type...I have ran the cd on 4 different computers and get the same result..? Help please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2014 03:36 #44699 by tsoliz
Well looks like i answered my own question here guys...I re downloaded the iso and used the recommended burning program and now all works perfectly . I suspect the windows 7 ultimate 64 bit holy grail iso burning utility is the culprit .

More
12 Mar 2014 04:50 #44707 by GPtech
Hi, I'm having the same problem what was the recommended burning software you used?
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tsoliz

More
12 Mar 2014 08:51 - 12 Mar 2014 08:59 #44717 by tsoliz
on the download page the instructions recommend infra recorder and supply a link just click on burn the iso to cd and scroll down to burn iso in windows....or......click this link to get infra recorder

infrarecorder.org/
Last edit: 12 Mar 2014 08:59 by tsoliz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GPtech

More
12 Mar 2014 10:57 #44720 by GPtech
Thanks, I downloaded that software but it didn't help my situation. However I managed to work out what was causing my problems, I have a thread outlining what happened.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds