linuxcnc terminates with an error ----- error files

More
03 Mar 2018 00:56 - 03 Mar 2018 00:59 #106866 by jcarrr
I have used the system before, with few problems. I no longer have the machine with the successful installation. This time around I have suffered a lot of frustrations. I am to the point where it should load and run, the latency test runs fine, scores of 6000 and 3000, more or less.

Invoking linuxcnc quickly ends with LinuxCNC terminated with an error ....... File attached, the outputs of lscpu and cpuid are included at the tail end of the file.

I had some trouble configuring the machine to load the correct kernel. I finally had to configure grub to come and after a few seconds install the desired kernel. That all seems to work fine. The latency test runs.

Other than create a script that loads at least part of the machine, I have done no optimizing. It is an Intel core 4 processor. Three invocations of the load-up script result in the best latency numbers. The error problem is the same with all permutations of other running software. Or non.

I would really appreciate an education or directions to a discussion of these issues.

thanks, John

File Attachment:

File Name: problems.txt
File Size:59 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Mar 2018 00:59 by jcarrr. Reason: attachment was included in a strange location

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds