Debian Bookworm 2.9.1 for Raspberry Pi downloads page needs login info

More
20 Dec 2023 04:07 #288639 by joelbear5
I have spent all day trying to get my Raspberry Pi 4 to allow me to log in with the Raspberry Pi Debian Bookworm 2.9.1 image because the documentation does not include any username and password, and it seems (after hours of trying) incompatible with the Raspberry Pi `/boot` drive `userconf.txt`.

Can someone please update the downloads page to include that information since it's hardcoded as username and password of `cnc`? Huge miss!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2023 05:30 #288641 by cornholio
If you look at the original thread the login info is there, but yeah it would be a good idea.

Due to the build system the config.txt and other files are a subfolder of /boot, which are quite easy to find if you look in the /boot folder.

Maybe there should be mention that the directory structure is a little different to s standard Raspberry Pi OS, but I'm pretty sure it's also mentioned there, it's been a while since Rod and myself started developing this image, Rod deserves the real credit as he was bouncing ideas off my head and such. Also he's not as flakey as I am hahaha

More
20 Dec 2023 07:46 #288644 by rodw
Yes it should be on the downloads page. I did ask.
user cnc
pw cnc
to configure wifi time zone etc type sudo menu-config

More
20 Dec 2023 08:14 #288650 by cornholio
To be fair on the sticky for the image rod did mention the username & password on the 2nd reply on the second page.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds