RPI 4 apt update warning

More
02 Jan 2024 20:52 #289599 by dskinne6
Hi,

I am getting the following warning when doing a sudo apt-get update on my RPI 4 running bookworm:Hit:5 www.linuxcnc.org bookworm InRelease                        
Reading package lists... Done
W: Skipping acquire of configured file '2.9-rt/source/Sources' as repository 'www.linuxcnc.org bookworm InRelease' does not seem to provide it (sources.list entry misspelt?)I installed linuxcnc 2.9.2 according to  linuxcnc.org/docs/2.9/html/getting-start...lling_on_raspbian_12

uname -a: Linux raspberrypi 6.1.0-rpi7-rpi-v8 #1 SMP PREEMPT Debian 1:6.1.63-1+rpt1 (2023-11-24) aarch64

The following linuxcnc entries in my sources.list:

deb [arch=amd64,arm64 signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/linuxcnc.gpg] www.linuxcnc.org/ bookworm base 2.9-uspace 2.9-rt
deb-src [arch=amd64,arm64 signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/linuxcnc.gpg] www.linuxcnc.org/ bookworm base 2.9-uspace 2.9-rt

Do I need to update my sources.list?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2024 21:01 #289603 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic RPI 4 apt update warning
You can ignore that warning.
Linuxcnc sources can be found in the folder /etc/apt/sources.list.d which is the correct method to addd custom repos.
For some reason there is an additional loacation specified by Andy, the release manager that generates that warning
The following user(s) said Thank You: dskinne6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds