getting 5i25 work for 5 axis Machine - help need -

More
20 Sep 2016 18:50 #80683 by andypugh

Please post a running 5 axisconfiguration to build our own tell me were can i find a 5axis configuration tool
Thanks

You can have a play around with a simulated 5-axis machine (with a 3D model of the machine). Take a look in the sample configs for sim/axis/vismach

There is a slightly too-technical section in the documentation here:
linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/motion/5-axis-kinematics.html

The 3D models you see there are the actual Vismach configs that you can run.

To decide how to run your 5-axis machine you need to know what type of machine it is.
Also, not all 5-axis CAM systems produce TCP G-code. Some do all the kinematics in the CAM.
The topic has been locked.
More
21 Sep 2016 05:19 #80707 by G0G53Z148
I tohgt linuxcnc cann control without troubles and easy use 5 axis

I thingvi have done thinking mistake ists only for ciders not for people who wants to have fun

This is not my naive languga so i have problem but when you know it how to why you dont post the reason only a link to a manual?
Sorry myvquestion but i dont write text to write when i wirte i waana help not profike me for others
More
21 Sep 2016 23:26 #80756 by BigJohnT

I thingvi have done thinking mistake ists only for ciders not for people who wants to have fun

This is not my naive language so i have problem but when you know it how to why you don't post the reason only a link to a manual?
Sorry my question but i don't write text to write when i write i want help not profike me for others

Heavy posters try and save time by posting links to the Documents. It's your responsibility to read the links and try to learn about your question. Everyone that posts answers here is a volunteer and takes time from their busy life to try and help others...

JT
More
22 Sep 2016 04:15 #80760 by G0G53Z148
Its not usefull when no obe read the text completly and aswer after 3 lines

I dont kniw why post 80730 from andy is not showable but i have done so hiw he writes bevore post

And i post the files and no one looks at the lines

People who are so busy dont have tine to pist but peple who have time to pist they have no time have time to post they have no time

Why no pist the reason it cost thecsame time to say ther in line 184 is the error x z y but i think no pne know the error
Better post no time as reason this iscwy the comunity is beeing not so big and stron als linus dream wars

I dont undertstand buts its only waste on time

Hope you come intobthe position to know all and you must never ask people to help

Lllooolll
More
22 Sep 2016 19:40 #80804 by andypugh

Its not usefull when no obe read the text completly and aswer after 3 lines

I dont kniw why post 80730 from andy is not showable but i have done so hiw he writes bevore post

I wrote an angry reply. I then deleted it. You would have been sent an email notification so got to see a message that nobody else did and that I regretted typing.

I did not read back through the entire thread before sending the reply before that, so I had lost track of which machine this was, and what had already been said. Please understand that we are trying to follow dozens of threads at any one time, and it is easy to get machines and people mixed up.

But: Before we can tell you how to configure the 5-axis machine, you do need to decide what sort of 5-axis machine you want it to be.
Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds