Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • tommylight
  • tommylight's Avatar
30 Sep 2025 23:39
  • tommylight
  • tommylight's Avatar
30 Sep 2025 23:37
Replied by tommylight on topic Arrow keys for jogging

Arrow keys for jogging

Category: Gmoccapy

  • unknown
  • unknown
30 Sep 2025 23:34
Replied by unknown on topic sticky estop, help needed

sticky estop, help needed

Category: Basic Configuration

I think I know what you may be trying to achieve.

If you have a look at the sample as shown in the screenshot, yes it is a pyvcp panel, it should give you the logic require if using your own panel or physical button.
 
  • jrc
  • jrc
30 Sep 2025 23:00

Leadshine 2CS3E-D507 / Cia402 almost working - help please!

Category: EtherCAT

Many thanks! I am away today but will give it a try tomorrow and report back. I might also try making an even simpler test machine configuration with only xy coordinates, trivkins, drive by just one 2CS3E-D507 dual-stepper drive, This should hopefully be easier to debug due to having less confounding variables
  • scsmith1451
  • scsmith1451's Avatar
30 Sep 2025 22:37
Replied by scsmith1451 on topic Arrow keys for jogging

Arrow keys for jogging

Category: Gmoccapy

So sorry, I miss read the documentation, it says that the keyboard arrow keys are DISabled by default and to enable them just check the box. Where is the box? I don't see one on the screen, the settings page or anywhere else that enables the arrow keys. Can someone shed some light on where or how to enable the arrow keys?

Kind regards,
Displaying 13261 - 13265 out of 13265 results.
Time to create page: 0.673 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum