Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
10 Oct 2025 15:12 - 10 Oct 2025 15:15

Button on Linuxcnc interface that switches an output on Mesa 7i76e on and off

Category: GladeVCP

You'll need to make the hal connections in the postgui_hal file. Have a look at the millturn sim confi, (uses an xml instead of a glade file but the setup is the same.
github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/tree/master...xis/vismach/millturn
  • DerKlotz
  • DerKlotz
10 Oct 2025 15:05 - 10 Oct 2025 15:06

Button on Linuxcnc interface that switches an output on Mesa 7i76e on and off

Category: GladeVCP

Hello,
I would like to have a header on my Linuxcnc interface that switches Pin17=hm2_7i76e.0.7i76.0.0.output-00 on and off on my Mesa7i76e. So far, I have created an LED and a button in Glade. This already appears on the Linuxcnc interface, but no control content is stored. How do I proceed? I tried to do some preliminary work on the Glade page, but failed. What do I need to do and where?
Thank you
  • RLA
  • RLA
10 Oct 2025 14:28
Replied by RLA on topic AC Servo change to run

AC Servo change to run

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

OK...so would I still need a new INI file?...I have been trying to make a new configuration by copying original which has 9 axis, but it is not working..was just copying and renaming...missing something....but if that is not necessary even better!!

Thanks again,

Rick
  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
10 Oct 2025 14:17
Replied by Aciera on topic rotary axis brakes

rotary axis brakes

Category: Advanced Configuration

In [EMCMOT] section of your ini file you need to remove this line:
EMCMOT = motmod

The ini file parser takes the first match when looking for a keyword hence the next line with the 'unlock_joints_mask' is not taking effect.
  • alexandrap
  • alexandrap
10 Oct 2025 13:37 - 10 Oct 2025 17:35
Replied by alexandrap on topic My MESA 7i95T wiring

My MESA 7i95T wiring

Category: Driver Boards

MPG - initial attempts



is used original connection of MPG wheel to Encoder 4, configuration only with PNCconfig and manual editing of one component in HAL file based on the solution in this post :
162.243.45.186/39-pncconf/51627-mpg-issue-on-mesa-7i77

net joint-select-a     (b,c)


to

net axis-select-x    (y,z)

I need to change the scale and maximum speed settings.

It's a shame that the MPG configuration error in PNCCONFG hasn't been fixed - it would be possible for beginners (like me) to configure MESA 7i95T (and others...) using only PNCCONFG without manual editing
 
  • jefsaro
  • jefsaro's Avatar
10 Oct 2025 13:28 - 10 Oct 2025 13:36
rotary axis brakes was created by jefsaro

rotary axis brakes

Category: Advanced Configuration

Bonjour , 
je voudrais mettre le freins sur l 'axe rotatif A, j'ai mis le fichier ini a jours mais je pense que j 'ai quelque chose qui manque , pouvez vous m 'aider?
  • meister
  • meister
10 Oct 2025 12:30

LinuxCNC-RIO - RealtimeIO for LinuxCNC based on FPGA (ICE40 / ECP5)

Category: Computers and Hardware

I have expanded rio so that you can also create rpi5-gpio and parport configs.




it's not direct mixable with the FPGA configs :(
  • meister
  • meister
10 Oct 2025 12:27
Replied by meister on topic Tipps für aktuelle LinuxCNC Hardware gesucht

Tipps für aktuelle LinuxCNC Hardware gesucht

Category: Deutsch

Hab mal rio aufgebohrt, so das man auch rpi5 gpio configs generieren kann :)

Displaying 12946 - 12953 out of 12953 results.
Time to create page: 0.591 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum