Category: Turning
I have already asked in another estop related chat but maybe that was too old of a thread.
I have been trying to incorporate the rather complicated estop relais functionality from the original machine setup and have messed up my estop logic along the way and can not recover from all changes i have made in the meantime.
Even the easy setup i am running right now is unable to recover GUI estop from True status. I have checked behaviour in halscope and everything seems to work correctly, except somethings holding on to halui.estop.is-activated. I can find nothing about what kernel nets exist, linking internal pins to ...is-activated. What problem could be the source of that behaviour?
Thank you all
net not_aus_fault => halui.estop.activate
setp oneshot.0.width 0.1
setp edge.0.in-edge FALSE
setp timedelay.0.on-delay 0.05
setp timedelay.0.off-delay 0
net not_aus_ok => iocontrol.0.emc-enable-in
net not_aus_ok => edge.0.in
net estop-ok-rising <= edge.0.out => oneshot.0.in
net estop-reset-raw <= oneshot.0.out => timedelay.0.in
net estop-reset-pulse <= timedelay.0.out => halui.estop.reset