Gmoccapy tool measurement

More
14 Jun 2020 12:47 #171599 by Isel2017
Who can help me. I have set up Gmoccapy tool measurement according to the instructions and I get the error message Pin 'gmoccapy.toolchange-change' does not exist. In the attachment you can find my config folder and the error report. Sorry my english is not so good, do it all with a translation program.
best regards Carsten
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2020 13:05 #171601 by Isel2017
Replied by Isel2017 on topic Gmoccapy tool measurement
here still my config

File Attachment:

File Name: isel_2.0co...-14-2.gz
File Size:11 KB
Attachments:

More
14 Jun 2020 15:25 - 14 Jun 2020 15:29 #171610 by Aciera
Replied by Aciera on topic Gmoccapy tool measurement
I'm not the expert but I think these lines in your HAL need to be removed as gmoccapy has not finished loading when the HAL is executed and that's why the pin does not yet exist. That is what the "gmoccapy_postgui.hal" file is for.
# ink zu gmoccapy toolchange, damit Sie den Vorteil der Werkzeugbeschreibung auf change dialo
net tool-change            gmoccapy.toolchange-change    <=   iocontrol.0.tool-change 
net tool-changed           gmoccapy.toolchange-changed   <=   iocontrol.0.tool-changed
net tool-prep-number       gmoccapy.toolchange-number    <=   iocontrol.0.tool-prep-number
net tool-prep-loop         iocontrol.0.tool-prepare      <=   iocontrol.0.tool-prepared

In your gmoccapy_postgui.hal you seem to have pretty much the same thing already.

Warning: Spoiler!

[edit]
Except for the tool-prep loop. If that is needed it belongs in the postgui file as well.
Last edit: 14 Jun 2020 15:29 by Aciera.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Isel2017

Moderators: newbynobiHansU
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds