G95 for turning, both cooling options

More
13 Jun 2019 09:11 #136822 by mydani
Hello,

I am really happy with NativeCAM, but some things Annoy a little.

When using CSS the feed mode still stays in G94 but it should be in G95 to keep up with the changing spindle speed.
Is this possible?

Oh and one more question- instead of having either cool or mist how can I select both options at the same time?
Custom G code is clear as workaround but I wonder whether it could be configured somewhere.

And finally there seems to be a small bug about disabling autoprocess. Even when manually clicked on save everything as well as the options to auto save enabled the autoprocess checkbox keep kicking back enabled...

Regards

Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2019 19:57 - 13 Jun 2019 20:01 #136847 by Grotius
@Mydani,

Have you ever questioned Nativam about it?

When using CSS the feed mode still stays in G94 but it should be in G95 to keep up with the changing spindle speed.
Is this possible?

Oh and one more question- instead of having either cool or mist how can I select both options at the same time?

Question Nativecam about this and report back. It's not fair to Nativecam to start topic's about problem's when they have not provided solution for your question's.

fair = fair
Remember the basic of coding and real life solution's. It's not so hard to write a a-email to NativeCam, isn't it?
Last edit: 13 Jun 2019 20:01 by Grotius.

More
13 Jun 2019 20:12 #136848 by mydani
U know if this is preferred by the NativeCAM maker it’s fine for me.

But then I also considered myself not knowing a lot about NativeCAM and it’s internals and the chance is quite high that I am just not aware of all possible options / configurations / etc...

Finally in a forum many guys are able to read and learn from answers and I just thought this might be an interesting topic for more than just me.

If you read this @Ferm please let me know...Mail, forum, issue in Bugtracker, as u wish! :-)

More
16 Sep 2019 03:33 - 20 Sep 2019 09:47 #145310 by cadcam
@Grotius I can't believe your reply. Honestly...

In relation to the question of G95 and cooling, you can hack the cfg/scripts.
Last edit: 20 Sep 2019 09:47 by cadcam.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds