Slant-Pro Lathe Electrical Schematic

More
03 Nov 2021 04:38 #225071 by smgvbest
I've been under the weather for some time and for what ever reason I took and color coded the Electrical diagram and cleaned it up a bit plus added notes for the power up process used on the lathe.

Sharing here if anyone is interested.   
I thought about adding the control board pin out (estimated) and other helpful items if there is interest

does anyone find this useful?

the full size image is too large to upload here if there's interest in it I can make it available online and can post the link here

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, Clive S, snowgoer540, spumco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2021 11:27 #225091 by spumco
Of course it's useful!

You don't often come across diagrams that are easy enough for a novice to follow, but are still professional.  Trying to follow a multi-page ladder or circuit diagram is miserable the first few (hundred) times.

And the component pictures next to the symbols are invaluable for new folks, too.

Thank you.

More
03 Nov 2021 11:45 #225094 by snowgoer540
Definitely useful.  Thanks for sharing!

More
11 Nov 2021 21:30 #226145 by BruceCharlesDesigns
Can you tell my what software you used to make that diagram? I need that exactly!

More
11 Nov 2021 22:16 #226151 by smgvbest
I just converted the drawing from the manual to a png file and edited in photoshop.

Not what you’d expect

More
12 Nov 2021 01:17 #226169 by BruceCharlesDesigns
Thanks for letting me know! I need to make some wiring schematics very similar (though less complex) to that and I'm not liking any of the free or cheap software I'm finding. Regardless, thanks for the help.

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds