Old Cybermation plasma table

More
15 Jan 2024 12:21 #290753 by CEplasma
Hello everyone.New to the forums. I was hoping I could get some help on a dinosaur of a plasma table I bought at a auction. This is my second table and I bought it for $200. It's a early 90s 30'x8' cybermation plasma table that came with a hypotherm powermax 1000. This machine is a servo driven machine and that's about all I know about it. everything  turns on and seems like it works. The questions I have are I have no idea how to get this thing working. I'll post pics. I can't figure out what I need to plug the computer into the controller box. When I open up the controller I Have no clue what I'm looking at.Theres cords and plug coming out of the back of the computer that are labeled that go somewhere but they have a different plugthan the controller box. I plan on using this table as a base and eventually upgrading everything. But in the mean time I would like to see if I could get it working.If anybody can give me any info on this table and electronics. It would be much appriciated.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2024 15:52 #290762 by tommylight
We can not see some pictures, but the first we can see says "dot matrix Oki 320" that is an old printer so you can safely ignore it.
Weneed pictures of the control box and power box, drive models and info, whatever else is attached to the machine.
Does it have gas mixing console?
Do you want to use that console?
What connectors go to hypertherm?
Find the service manual for the Hypertherm, usually easy to find.

More
15 Jan 2024 16:02 #290765 by CEplasma
thanks for the reply Tommy light. I'll figure out why some pictures didn't post and I'll get you all the rest of the info.

it does not have a gas mixing console.

The hypotherm machine has the connection in the back, it's the 5 pin I believe. and there is a cord coming from the control box that goes to the hypotherm so that's all good.

The issue I'm having is the plug coming from the computer that has a tag on it saying "to plasma machine data cable" does not connect to the control box. I think I'm missing some cable between that cable and the control box to connect the computer to the control box
Attachments:

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds