Thank you!

More
22 Sep 2024 23:29 #310619 by adaoferre
Thank you! was created by adaoferre
I am Brazilian, for many years I have been following the posts here on the forum daily, some time ago I decided to build a table for plasma cutting, I built a table a little rudimentary, but very functional, using the parallel port, but encouraged by the posts here on the forum, I decided to buy a 7i96s board, although the import process took a long time, I just have to thank the people at MESA , after some time using the plasma, a colleague who owns a hardware store, wanted to buy it, as I had already started assembling a second table that was better made, I sold it, now I am finalizing the new table, thanks to you I have been successful and managed to generate results, (excuse my English, because I use the translator, unfortunately I could not learn English, and these days the rush does not allow)

Traduzido com o DeepL (www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=ios&utm_me...gn=share-translation)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, thefabricator03

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2024 23:36 - 22 Sep 2024 23:37 #310620 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Thank you!
Looks nice, thank you.
Edit:
Hmmm name, i know that name, did we chat on whatsapp or instagram?
Last edit: 22 Sep 2024 23:37 by tommylight.

More
23 Sep 2024 00:27 #310621 by adaoferre
Replied by adaoferre on topic Thank you!
Thank you, you must remember any of my comments on YouTube, I just have to thank you for everything you do, you positively impact the lives of many people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
23 Sep 2024 00:54 #310622 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Thank you!
Yeah, youtube! :)
Sorry but i have 4 youtube channels, 3 instagram accounts, 3 e-mails, 2 whatsapp numbers, etc etc, and i use them sparsely.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adaoferre

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds