Delta Asda2 ethercat servo and mechanical axis gross vibrations problem ...

More
13 Jul 2024 08:50 #305061 by bkt

these is my mechanical execution on vertical axis .... Delta A2 have smooth vibration parameter .....it works, and with my surprize, using ethercat, a little bit hight min ferror I can use "S" curve regulations without issue for Lcnc. These is ok!! Min ferror must be 20 in my case ... and set it 40 ...... so can use "S" curve parameter in asda soft and servo.

I try to leave it out and set Lcnc min ferror correctly to 20 ..... but impossible leave out the problem.

I have a problem ... my T10 belt is long ... so a little bit elasticity they have .... so when from slow velocity command a quite hight acceleration and velocity sometime servo goes on vibration state ... means it vibrate but run (motor sounds become from "zzzzzzzzzz" to "rrrrrrrrrrr" ).... seems it try continuosly to correct the position ..... I play with I and P parameter whitout success ... or little succes (in Lcnc and asda soft too), plus I play with smooth vibration parameter in asda soft ... actually result servo goes in these stranges state 95% less of time .... but not able to leave out these problem .... how can leave out?

Min ferror is 40 and Ferror is 120 .... so 3 time .... these can not be the problem I think ..... If increase P motor have strange sound ... if decrease too mutch not respect the position or accelerate too smooth .... co I and P param seems correctly set. Plus these parameters is equal as asdasoft find with asda app for motor parameter calibration ....

So any ideas on?

thanks a lot
regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jul 2024 10:26 #305063 by tommylight
What is the deadband set to in pid?
Try changing that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bkt

More
14 Jul 2024 12:55 #305142 by bkt
because ethercat ... never think to deadband ... so is no set ... maybe Lcnc standard is too little ... thanks not try these road until now .... By the way you know if there are deadband paramenter in delta A2 too?? Maybe need work is same time or set delta bigger than Lcnc

More
14 Jul 2024 13:53 #305152 by tommylight
No, i do not know if Delta A2 has deadband settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bkt

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds