5 axis Cnc Router

More
19 Nov 2023 12:43 #285889 by Axi5
5 axis Cnc Router was created by Axi5
Hi guys

I am new to this forum and Linuxcnc.
I have a big  5 axis Cnc router that just been fitted with a Linuxcnc controller. We are having a issue with the Machine, when running 5 axis simultaneously the machine is super slow but then running test G code the machine speed is absolutely fine. So we have established it can only be a problem between the CAM and the post processor. The first Post we used was an old one that did not have time inverse so I downloaded the latest one from fusion for Linuxcnc, and the guy who installed the system for me modified the post for me I haven’t tested it yet, but we have tested a G code sample that was running G93 and it did not work. If you guys have any input or knowledge of how we go about to solve this problem, I would be really great full.

another issue is every time the machine finished a job and the head does not return to 0 the machine will give me a joint mode error and it will loose the z 0 position aswell as the tool offset, so I need to home the machine every time? 
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2023 17:46 #285926 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic 5 axis Cnc Router
Damn, that is a big machine! :)
And that is really not the place to have a table with people!
This is fuzzy to me but there is a video of something similar that i remembered a while back

Maybe it helps...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Skullworks
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds