User manual

More
18 Mar 2022 06:00 - 18 Mar 2022 06:02 #237616 by bpark
User manual was created by bpark
Dear Forum,

Although qtpyvcp "so called as Probe Basic" has very nice GUI and featues but hard to familar with it without high level manual for each button. 
Can someone join to make a user and operation manual for qtpyvcp together ? 

Thanks,
Last edit: 18 Mar 2022 06:02 by bpark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2022 15:39 #237819 by harindugamlath
Replied by harindugamlath on topic User manual
I second that.

More
21 Mar 2022 14:28 #237923 by spumco
Replied by spumco on topic User manual
I think the problem is that the ProbeBasic gui is still being worked on, including converting to python3. Those folks who are actually competent to create a user manual are too busy fixing/fiddling with the software to write a manual. And a manual written right now would be partially out of date since features are being added/changed/removed.

That being said, I believe I read that there is an effort being made right now to add screen tips or button explanations when hovering over a feature.

I want a polished, finished ProbeBadic with a user manual as much as the next person, but I dont have the skills to contribute anything meaningful towards the development.  So I check the githib page for updates and patiently keep my fingers crossed that the ProbeBasic developers dont get burnt out and lose interest.

I suggest everyone has the same options... volunteer and help, be patient and hope, or move on to a different gui.

Moderators: KCJLcvette
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds