Help with minimized config for full customized interface !

More
03 Jun 2024 05:52 #302224 by timaer
Hi,everyone ,I'm newer diving to qtvcp.the built-in control panel such as axis ,gmoccapy ,qtdragon is convinient to use but they all having some limit .I'm considering build a full customized control panel screen ,but I dont know what is the minimized config I should prepare. When I tried put a .ui,.py,.ini three file into the config folder of linuxcnc ,I used ui for the interface,py file for connecting the ui element to the machine using linuxcnc module ,and the ini for let linuxcnc make it run .I found it always not able to run the panel succefully ,so I dont know what is the minimized config files except the three ways .I dont include hal because that'll be more complex .By the way ,when running such three files config it always return error "AttributeError: 'VCPWindow' object has no attribute 'MainWindow'". but I did find MainWindow in the ui file.I dont know why because I dont know the mechanism how the vcp really work. May anyone in the forum tell me what should I do exactly if I want to build a full customized control screen with qtvcp ?ThanksĀ 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2024 21:19 #302275 by cmorley
The following user(s) said Thank You: timaer

More
04 Jun 2024 01:37 #302287 by timaer
Thanks a lot for your nice link,I'll study it carefully.

More
04 Jun 2024 07:11 #302297 by timaer
That doc link really helped,I loaded the qtvcp_plugin in the qt design,there are so many widgets!Thanks a lot!

Moderators: cmorley
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds