THC issue

More
20 Nov 2012 11:08 #26818 by chopper79
THC issue was created by chopper79
Hello,

New here so forgive my ignorance of some of the questions.

I have modified the TH300 configuration for my plasma.It functions fine excluding the float switch. The issue is when I go to run a program it tries to go past the float switch and makes the motor lose position.

I could figure it out on my own I do believe if I just new what all the different parameters for the THC configuration were. The ones I am not sure on how to adjust for my z travel and switch location on the Z axis and the float switch. Could somebody could enlighten me on this please?

The other issue I am having is that when I go to run a program the Z axis goes up to some unknown height and hits the limit switch. I can not find anything in the config file or the Gcode telling it o go up to a random height. Could somebody could enlighten me on this issue also please?

Hope my questions are not to plan and if there is any information you need please let me know and I will check back periodically to see if there is any additional information needed.

Thanks

Chop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2012 21:15 - 20 Nov 2012 21:15 #26826 by BigJohnT
Replied by BigJohnT on topic THC issue
What kind of THC do you have?

WOW I just looked at that config and what a busy HAL config that even comes with a drawing.

John
Last edit: 20 Nov 2012 21:15 by BigJohnT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds