Are there have strcpy ,sprintf,strcat in RTAI?

More
23 Jul 2013 15:43 #36931 by liangliming
Hi, thanks for your information.

I have print the time that the sprintf can cover my requirements, the only problem is the sendcmd are not stable,we can find it from the following table

It is very useful for me to come here, at least I figured out my real problem now.

Some one recommended me to download this system from here, but he does not use real time . It seems that the linuxcnc is powerful, and I can feel that people here are very nice and patient ,like you to help others. Maybe in the future I will try to use this linuxcnc to control my robot.

Thanks you very much!

Hi,

Unfortunately I think you are in the wrong place, you need to look at www.rtai.org and google for the various things you want to find out.

Being new to linux as well is not going to make things easier.

Unless you are programming a Linuxcnc realtime module, then you cannot use rtapi_snprintf() it is part of the Linuxcnc api.

Likewise rtapi.h needs the sources or linuxcnc-dev installed to obtain.
liblinuxcnchal.so does exist, it is a symlink for .so.0

rt_printk() is the same format as printf(), not sprintf(). It prints to stdout (or /var/log/messages) not to a buffer.

I can understand why you installed Linuxcnc, because it has a ready built rt-kernel and realtime,
but unless you are going to use Linuxcnc to control your robot, that is as far as I can help you

regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds