deltakins how to modify max velocity

• gfxx
  • gfxx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jun 2014 15:49 - 29 Jun 2014 21:30 #47931 by gfxx
hi at all..

I use deltakins module modify for not have error or warning during the compiling......

I use stepper motor.

in my ini file have add backslash, steplen and dirhold for increase the velocity of execution of gcode.... but not see any effetct .... if cancel these parameter of my 3 axis in ini file, the real situation not change.

Not I try deltakins using axis interfaces ..... on video, the time of execution of gcode not change with or without backslash, steplen and dirhold parameters .... change only MAX VELOCITY value on axis interfaces.

For configurating my 3 axis I chenge motor parameter in ini file ... in ini file my axis are LINEAR. is these correct??
Last edit: 29 Jun 2014 21:30 by gfxx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2014 22:07 #47945 by andypugh

in my ini file have add backslash, steplen and dirhold for increase the velocity of execution of gcode.... but not see any effetct .... if cancel these parameter of my 3 axis in ini file, the real situation not change.?

These parameters just set the step timing, and have nothing to do with motor speed. All these setting do is ensure that the pulses are long enough and far enough apart for the drive to sense them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gfxx

• gfxx
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jun 2014 22:53 #47946 by gfxx
Replied by gfxx on topic deltakins how to modify max velocity
Ok tanks ....

but is correct set as Linear my axis with deltakins cinematic?

More
13 Jun 2014 01:28 #47949 by andypugh

but is correct set as Linear my axis with deltakins cinematic?

It actually makes very little difference, I think it applies to Axes rather than Joints, and as far as I know it only effect whether the axis is governed by the degrees/second jog slider or the mm/sec one.

• gfxx
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jun 2014 22:49 - 28 Jun 2014 23:04 #48307 by gfxx
Replied by gfxx on topic deltakins how to modify max velocity
ok .... if I set axis to angular or linear is the same .....

(question1) but if set angular I can use home routine of axis gui..... but I can't use home all button I can only use the specific voice on menù .... one axis at time....
I don't now why.....

(question2) there is some way to define the proper axis limit whit deltakins cinematic module? (example) In my machine the pratical limit are 0° to 150°...... if set these in file ini is all ok for joint mode work ..... but when work in world mode these limit are incorrect ..... all these, I know, are right but I find the way to set the correct limit in both working mode (joint and world)...

any suggestions?

:P I Know these boy .... my english is lousy ..... don't need any suggestio for these :laugh: :laugh: (but probably I need some lessons from a teacher cute .... and also a little 'vacation)
Last edit: 28 Jun 2014 23:04 by gfxx.

More
30 Jul 2014 00:28 #49265 by bkt
Is possible adding limit2-3 in your custom deltakinematics.c code ....

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds