Help with error on startup please

More
13 Jun 2022 22:59 #245091 by sean87wk
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone could point me in the right direction to solve this error message we started getting (see attached file). Our machine had been running fine previously but now we get this error every time we start it up. Maybe it was powered down wrong? Thank you for the help!

Debian Wheezy
3.4-9-rtai-686-pae
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2022 12:51 #245114 by andypugh
That error typically means that the system has crashed and left modules loaded and interdependent. Which means that each prevents the other from unloading.

Normally a reboot will recover the situation.

Does this problem also exist after restart? Is it repeatable?

It is possible that the error you posted the log of was caused by a previous issue that is the real problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sean87wk

More
14 Jun 2022 14:03 #245124 by sean87wk
Ok gotcha, thanks Andy. Yes it is happening every time we boot the machine. There is actually another error that displays on startup as well (attached picture). It will only appear once and then every time after that I get the other error. 
Attachments:

More
15 Jun 2022 20:44 #245225 by andypugh
Can you try rebooting than opening a sample configuration that does not use gmoccapy. Purely to see if this is a gmoccapy problem on your machine.

More
15 Jun 2022 22:42 #245234 by sean87wk
This afternoon it booted up no problems so I am a little confused since we were experiencing this issue since Monday. We cycled powering down and restarting several times and it worked fine. I will consider it resolved for now. Gmoccapy had been running fine so I really don't have any idea what the issue was. Thanks for checking in!

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds