*SOLVED* Recompiling genhexkins

More
17 Jan 2012 10:29 - 17 Jan 2012 10:37 #16841 by honey
andypugh wrote:

My first thought is that the PM_PI/180 and 180/PM_PI might be causing problems, try 180.0 to make it clear to the compiler that those are a floating-point value. posemath,h defines TO_DEG (180./PM_PI) and TO_RAD (PM_PI/180.) as constants, too, if you prefer. Note that it uses 180. rather than 180 to make is clear how the value is represented.
This is a "feature" of C.

Ok I'll edit in this way the values. I have a doubt now....the conversion Deg to Rad and viceversa. In my ini file I setted mm and deg as unit. What the calculations of module of kinematics (as pumakins that I have edited) return?

The same is true for the 190 and 245 values (190 is a joint length, presumably, not a 180 that is wrong?)

Yes, 190 and 245 are joint lenght
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 10:37 by honey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2012 09:34 #16872 by honey
I added to my armkins.c file some flags or singularities as shoulder right or left and wirst down or up. Now when I pass to world mode I have a "following error" without moviment of robot and the software is stopped. Which could be the problem? (the latency of pc isn't it). The equations of kinematic yet? or some starting value wrong?

More
18 Jan 2012 13:03 #16883 by andypugh
honey wrote:

I added to my armkins.c file some flags or singularities as shoulder right or left and wirst down or up.

You are well outside any area that I have expertise in now.

It might be interesting to set the f-error limits very large, and see what happens.

If you attach the latest kinematics file, I will try to remember to try it out tonight.

More
18 Jan 2012 15:49 #16889 by honey
andypugh wrote:

honey wrote:

I added to my armkins.c file some flags or singularities as shoulder right or left and wirst down or up.

You are well outside any area that I have expertise in now.

There could be more configurations of the robot to arrive to target. This is shown in the attached image

If you attach the latest kinematics file, I will try to remember to try it out tonight.

I have attached also the latest kinematics file. When I pass to the world mode, it seems that the software searches some positions and for this reason I have a "following error". But I don't know what and why happens this when I pass to world mode

File Attachment:

File Name: armkins-7b...fa8c1e.c
File Size:6 KB
Attachments:

More
18 Jan 2012 23:32 #16906 by andypugh
I had a quick look, but I can't compile your kinematic without armkins.h as you have defined the flags there.

I don't really follow the maths, though, as I never did really get the hang of rotation vectors.
Is it possible that something is wrong with the homing part of your kinematics file?

More
19 Jan 2012 08:35 - 19 Jan 2012 23:01 #16925 by honey
andypugh wrote:

I had a quick look, but I can't compile your kinematic without armkins.h as you have defined the flags there.

Sorry, you are right. I attach the file here

Is it possible that something is wrong with the homing part of your kinematics file?

Yes It is possible. Really I don't understand how the kinematics module (pumakins or others) use the homing part. You can me help with this? What I should do?

File Attachment:

File Name: armkins.h
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Jan 2012 23:01 by andypugh.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds