*SOLVED* Recompiling genhexkins

More
07 Apr 2014 22:09 #45658 by PKM
Replied by PKM on topic *SOLVED* Recompiling genhexkins

I think that comp --install _might_ work to compile just genhexkins if you have all the source code to resolve the #includes.

It mostly uses posemath library. You mean alll functions and definitions must be copied from posemath to genhexkins? (dummy question)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2014 22:21 #45660 by andypugh

I think that comp --install _might_ work to compile just genhexkins if you have all the source code to resolve the #includes.

It mostly uses posemath library. You mean alll functions and definitions must be copied from posemath to genhexkins? (dummy question)

#include basically _does_ copy the contents of posemath into the file prior to compiling. But it can only do this if the posemath.h file can be found on the system.
Unless you have the source code none of the #includes can be resolved.

More
07 Apr 2014 22:48 #45662 by vovovass
Alors moi je ne comprend plus rien. Mes connaissance sont assez limité sur Linux. :S

Quelqu'un peux faire un petit résumé étape par étape pour compiler ces 2 fichiers ?

More
08 Apr 2014 13:26 #45680 by findux
I tried run-in-place install whit pre edited genhexkins.c genhexkins.h . but I had a few problems, genhexkins.ko is moved manually as superuser. it is working.

More
12 Apr 2014 15:30 #45876 by vovovass
Personne ne peut faire un petit tutoriel sur l'installation de la cinématique genhexkins.c et genhexkins.h ? :(

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds