mb2hal feedback

More
14 Oct 2024 09:39 - 14 Oct 2024 14:30 #312049 by FedX
mb2hal feedback was created by FedX
Hi all,

i'm thinking of the best way to trigger an EEPROM write command on an ESP32. 

If i send a Fc06 to adress 200 with data = 1 it triggers the writing routine and sends back a value of 0.
As the mb2hal triggers all transactions cyclical i need to make sure, that it only sends a 1 to adress 200 once. 

I would like to use a hal toggle button. checked sets the PIN to the saving transaction high. Now the question is how can i use the answer to trigger io of the button to 0 ? 

I don't know if it is possible to use the transaction feedback at all.. 
There are a couple of solutions i think of, for example a timer solution. As i know the refresh rate i could use a timer which deactivates the button after a couple of seconds and use another timer in my ESP32 to only allow a storage in the same time window.. 
Or i create a fc03 for adress 200 which sends 0x01 if storing was succesful and use a logic to set back the button -> if button checked and fc03 adr200 is 1 -> button.io = 0 which should release the button as soon as the values are written.. 

just found out that for a halbutton checked state is readOnly.. How can i uncheck a button via a hal pin?
I think i will use a flipFlop for my saving issue. Clicking the buttons sets the output to high and a high signal from 06 200 sets it back to zero

current solution looks like that there might be a better way, but at least its working:
loadusr -Wn ESP32_mb mb2hal config=mb2halESP32.ini

#Komponenten
loadrt flipflop names=ESP_Save_FlipFlop
loadrt conv_s32_bit count=1
loadrt conv_bit_float count=1

addf ESP_Save_FlipFlop servo-thread
addf conv-s32-bit.0 servo-thread
addf conv-bit-float.0 servo-thread

net valuesStoredToBool ESP32_mb.MMS_store.valuesStored.int => conv-s32-bit.0.in
net triggerSaveCommand qtpyvcp.mms.storevalues.out => ESP_Save_FlipFlop.set
net setSaveCommand ESP_Save_FlipFlop.out => conv-bit-float.0.in
net triggerStoreValuesESP conv-bit-float.0.out => ESP32_mb.command.store.ESP_StoreValues
net resetSaveCommand ESP_Save_FlipFlop.reset <= conv-s32-bit.0.out

br

Last edit: 14 Oct 2024 14:30 by FedX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds