hoax portrayed in the current track axis

More
22 Mar 2011 19:59 #8005 by PCW
I was just suggesting looking a a worrking configuration as you had a
incorrect 0 FF1 term (which is required for correct velocity mode response)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
22 Mar 2011 20:26 #8007 by andypugh
Are you saying that the problem is that the backplot shows commanded position, not actual position?

I think that was a design choice.

The way to tune PID is with HALscope. Axis Preview is only intended to show the program, and the progress through the program.

More
22 Mar 2011 20:42 #8008 by radekB
andypugh wrote:

Axis Preview is only intended to show the program, and the progress through the program.

Why? The servo and generally everywhere, everyone can see the real tool path. Why watch it on the theoretical calculation?? When do I have a real feedback from the physical components?

Radek

More
22 Mar 2011 21:05 #8009 by andypugh
I didn't make the decision, so I don't know.

It might be so that servo-jitter does not mean that the backplot is constantly replotting, and making the lines fuzzy.
It probably isn't meant as a diagnostic tool, more a progress-indicator. Some of the GUIs have no preview at all.

More
22 Mar 2011 21:13 - 22 Mar 2011 21:55 #8010 by mduzi
I think that is correct solution when drawing-tool-position same like position on the text display...
...and then command act / comm is switch for monitoring between joint-cmd-pos and joint-fb values.
is it true? :silly:
Last edit: 22 Mar 2011 21:55 by mduzi.

More
22 Mar 2011 23:18 #8013 by BigJohnT
The Axis backplot is not real time so it will not show the exact position of each path. CPU's that are heavily loaded will be father off than others. Generally everywhere the backplot is not drawn in real time and may not follow the programmed path exactly.

John

More
23 Mar 2011 08:54 - 23 Mar 2011 10:02 #8023 by mduzi
I disagree with BigJohn ;)
Logger object in emc.lib recorded by a separate timer coordinates. Although not in real time but the period can be very small 0.01 can be smaller
So the recording time is not an expensive time for display CYCLE_TIME! and therefore it is ok :)
Last edit: 23 Mar 2011 10:02 by mduzi.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds