Loss of detail in finish pass

More
26 Nov 2014 23:54 #53457 by IDAK
Replied by IDAK on topic Loss of detail in finish pass
The raised mess was caused by me trying to tweak things. I am not sure about the depth in the model. This is a pre built model from vector. Is there away to find out the depth that you know of?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2014 11:50 #53754 by IDAK
I have spoken with the vendor of the 3D model and they said everything looks fine in the toolpathing and that it is more of a hardware issue or config setup on my machine. So I have been working with Len at Probotix again and he has given me a few things to try but I have ran into another issue with my machine before I could try them. I posted the other issue in another forum section that it relates too.

As soon as I get that issue fixed then I can try an slow the max velocity rate of the z axis down. I was told it should be 0.5 and after looking at my INI. file it shows it to be 1.0 so I will change that and try agian along with setting G64 P settings.

More
19 Dec 2014 03:38 #54144 by IDAK
Thanks everyone for your help with the loss of detail issue I was having. After several conversations with the model company and Probotix it is finally working now. After making sure my set up was correct on my tool path generating we found a few things that need to be tweaked in the main system code and now it is providing the depth on each spade and number.

Again Thank you all for your help.

Moderators: piasdom
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds