× Forum Header

Spindle operation setting

More
02 Apr 2019 12:51 #130153 by Doc
Good afternoon, sorry for my english. There is a problem with setting up a GDZ-23 spindle (2.2 kW) with a Powtran PI130 2R2G1-2.2 kW inverter and an LPT-DPTR 1.03 opto-decoupler. The inverter is set up correctly, in manual mode the spindle is controlled normally. With a reference voltage of 10.11V at 400 Hz, the voltage at GND AI1 is 9.66V. The voltage at 14 pins on which we operate is 3.38V. I tried various LPT settings in BIOS. Problem: inverted control. When you start linuxcnc, the spindle turns on and goes to maximum speed, when you unlock the spindle, it turns off, when you press the increase button on the inverter, the frequency drops as the magnification decreases ... Maybe this has already been discussed 100 times? But while the experience is not enough to understand what's wrong ... When you turn on the inversion of the 14 pin, the control disappears ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2019 16:14 #130209 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Spindle operation setting
You probably need to invert the pins in the config. (you sound to have already done this). But you might also need to choose pins on the p-port that have the correct startup value before linuxCNC starts. Some pins are hardware inverted, I would start with those.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doc

More
03 Apr 2019 19:26 #130225 by Doc
Replied by Doc on topic Spindle operation setting
I have inverted the 16 pin, which is responsible for turning on the spindle, now it turns on correctly after pressing the button for selecting the direction of rotation. But at the same time immediately goes to the maximum speed. And also when you press the button to increase the frequency, it decreases on the inverter, i.e. management is still upside down. I will try to invert 14 pin which is responsible for PWM, I will report the results a bit later, I hope this will help.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds