Everything is half scale...

More
13 Sep 2021 23:38 #220532 by tommylight

...wait, there's a BlenderCAM out there? This just might be it, Blender is the program I use for pretty much everything! I gotta take a look at this.

Oh you really should have not said that in public ! :)
PhillC needs some small pictures for the QtPlasmaC wizards, so we would appreciate if you could have a look and see if you can help him, if and only if you can spare some time.
blendercam.blogspot.com/p/download-and-installation.html
Download the version you need from google drive, unzip and double click !
Do not try to install anything, it just works as is.
There might be the issue of missing two files, so if it opens and it does not show blendercam window view, scroll down through the blog post, there is info about those two missing files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2021 19:10 - 14 Sep 2021 19:13 #220642 by Twizzlermill
Well I can't promise anything and to be honest, I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I'll take a look at it. I feel like I need to give back something; this forum was invaluable for me from start to finish.

But what I have to say, coincidentally, I had to work with Blender 2.79 today for the first time, and it's just a UI nightmare (I got into Blender with 2.8). BlenderCNC still being on 2.76 doesn't bode well… But there seems to be some kind of add-on which looks interesting.

Speaking of software, if I may derail this thread even further, do you happen to know of a feed calculator or a database; something to put in material, router bit, etc. and get a good estimation for the right feed, spindle speed and so on?
Last edit: 14 Sep 2021 19:13 by Twizzlermill.

More
14 Sep 2021 21:21 #220652 by tommylight
Never used feeds and speeds, i just do a lot of testing, but i know Andy mentioned a good one lately, just can not find it.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds