Mesa in Australia?

More
19 Oct 2021 06:56 #223524 by Jason Arnold
Replied by Jason Arnold on topic Mesa in Australia?
Hi John,

Just tried to purchase a Mesa 5i25 card from your website and no shipping options to Australia were available. Your contact link on the website is dead too.

Cheers,
Jason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2021 07:29 - 19 Oct 2021 07:30 #223526 by Joco
Replied by Joco on topic Mesa in Australia?
Just be aware that the US Postal Service has been doing some screwy things in October with the suspension of shipments to AU and NZ plus some other countries.  I do not know if this has been resumed but if it is still in place it could pose some problems for shipping if you are trying to avoid being reamed by the typical courier pirates.
Last edit: 19 Oct 2021 07:30 by Joco.

More
19 Oct 2021 10:22 - 19 Oct 2021 10:23 #223543 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Mesa in Australia?
I think the postal services all around the world are having massive problems. Often Australia Post will quote a customer a rate on my online store but when I go to ship it, they say there is no route to the destinations.

I would touch base with Andrew in New Zealand carbidecutters.co.nz/ or deal direct with Mesa but pay the extra for Fedex shipping which have been pretty good through this. Don't ever use USPS or UPS based on my experience.
Last edit: 19 Oct 2021 10:23 by rodw.

More
19 Oct 2021 17:49 #223582 by Joco
I cant talk to UPS but in fairness to USPS my small sample set from John has been 100% successful.  But clearly Rod has not been as fortunate.  

More
19 Oct 2021 18:01 #223584 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Mesa in Australia?
Small orders might breeze through but the customs clearance on orders > AUD $1k leaves a lot to be desired as it is drawn out and protracted.

More
19 Oct 2021 18:55 #223588 by Joco
Ah. Ok.  Yeah I have always ordered specificially to keep under those threasholds in NZ.  When I have had to deal with NZ customs it has tended to be pretty quick and painless.  Obviously can't comment on AU side.  :-)

More
19 Oct 2021 23:09 #223603 by BigJohnT
Replied by BigJohnT on topic Mesa in Australia?
There should be a USPS shipping option but I switch you to UPS as USPS is not shipping down under.

Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

JT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joco

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds