Are there any EMC pros that do services?

More
25 Aug 2011 21:56 - 25 Aug 2011 21:59 #12739 by schmidtmotorworks
I'm doing a retrofit (see MVJR build in CNC Machines) and I'm making decent progress but would be very happy to pay someone that has already been through this before to do some of the more expert tasks like making the HAL files.
Last edit: 25 Aug 2011 21:59 by schmidtmotorworks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2011 14:39 #12751 by PCW
No EMC pro but what I would do is start with one of the HM2-servo configs and then make changes a bit at a time. There are some 7I48 and 7I64 specific things needed, plus adding the axis you need. Getting just a skeleton file working first would allow you to poke around at the hardware and verify the encoders, Analog outs, 7I64 I/O etc

I can make a skeleton file later today or perhaps Monday or I can guide you as to what need to be done starting with HM2-servo

More
26 Aug 2011 15:18 #12754 by schmidtmotorworks
You just hit on the point I am wondering about; the "7I48 and 7I64 specific things needed".

If I just have a skeleton of the essentials, I am usually capable of working out the details.

I'll write a list of the data I know now that were asked by pncconfig.

If I could just get the:
-axis
-spindle
-tool eject
-coolant
-lube
working for now that would be fantastic.

Then I can write a little manual explaining in detail the step to getting to this point.

Then when I know more I can go after the tool changer.

More
26 Aug 2011 22:20 #12764 by schmidtmotorworks
I posted the list of machine data I have so for in my thread in CNC Machines. Any tips on what to do next would be appriciated.

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds