any one around Little Rock Ar. area using EMC2,

More
03 Jan 2012 05:30 #16235 by helpmeout
would you let me visit or talk on the phone about your setup I would be so grateful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2012 12:50 #16251 by BigJohnT
Well I'm not around Little Rock but located in the Bootheel of MO about 3 hours north of you... is there something specific your needing help on or just seeking general knowledge about EMC?

John

More
03 Jan 2012 17:36 #16265 by helpmeout
Just to see and watch there process with there cnc. and ask questions as its running I promise i wont get in the way. and will help out by sweeping the floor for questions answered.or ill P.M. you my phone or yours. thanks.

More
03 Jan 2012 21:50 #16274 by Harry_Y
BigJohnT wrote:

Well I'm not around Little Rock but located in the Bootheel of MO about 3 hours north of you... is there something specific your needing help on or just seeking general knowledge about EMC?

John

I used to live in Paragould

Too bad I did not know you then

More
04 Jan 2012 00:04 #16277 by BigJohnT
I know where Paragould is but got lost once trying to find it and ended up in Poky...

My shop is not a job shop so a lot of the time it is idle unless I'm in the middle of building a machine. So not much to see and I keep the floor spotless :)... If your going to be in this area (Poplar Bluff) let me know and your welcome to drop by and visit. I have some photos on my web site gnipsel dot com.

John

More
04 Jan 2012 01:14 #16279 by Harry_Y
BigJohnT wrote:

I know where Paragould is but got lost once trying to find it and ended up in Poky...

My shop is not a job shop so a lot of the time it is idle unless I'm in the middle of building a machine. So not much to see and I keep the floor spotless :)... If your going to be in this area (Poplar Bluff) let me know and your welcome to drop by and visit. I have some photos on my web site gnipsel dot com.

John

Well I am a long way from there now (back in NY)

I have a sister who still lives down there, I hope to
visit someday and get out of the cold for a while.

Thank you for the offer :)

More
04 Jan 2012 02:54 #16282 by helpmeout
I would be honored to have get to visit either one of you ppl. would not be hard to jump on 67 and go north. maybe when the weather changes I might get to head up that way. if I get too,I will let you know a few days before i head that way. I am getting a lot of info from you kind ppl here, Hope to return the favor some how.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds