Trouble getting on email list?

More
02 Apr 2012 13:06 #18921 by Todd Zuercher
I tried to sign up for the e-mail list, but I am not getting any emails from it other than the welcome and confirmation emails from "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.". There is nothing in my junk e-mail folder. Is there something broken somewhere, or do I need to talk to my internet provider, to see if they are filtering it? What is the address that messages from the list are sent from, so that I can tell them to allow it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2012 13:34 #18922 by ArcEye
Mine come from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I suspect this will change soon in line with re-branding to linuxcnc

regards

More
02 Apr 2012 13:35 #18923 by Rick G
Hello,

For what it is worth I do not use the mail list often, however I do receive e-mails, but if I reply the replies are never posted.

Rick G

More
02 Apr 2012 13:37 #18924 by BigJohnT
Did you select batch or individual emails?

John

More
02 Apr 2012 13:38 #18925 by BigJohnT
Hi Rick,

I get the same result my replies are never echoed back to me...

John

More
02 Apr 2012 14:44 #18926 by Todd Zuercher
For some reason they were going to my system administrator like the email address was incorrect, eventhough the email address looks correct.

More
02 Apr 2012 16:51 #18930 by BigJohnT

More
02 Apr 2012 17:03 #18931 by Todd Zuercher
Unfortunately no. I tried canseling the subscription and resigning up. But that doesn't seem to be working either. The email address is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. The first time I tried I used all lowercase letters. I recieved the welcome and confimation emails, but nothing since. The second time I included the caps with the same result. I think the bug is somewhere in our sofware, but I don't think our system administrator cares enough to spend the time to fix it. I might have to just use another email address.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds