Toggel Power On (F2) is not working

More
02 Sep 2014 03:01 #50603 by martinwh99
Hello

I just crashed my second powersupply from my pc. So i bought a 'new' PC (ebay) Dell Dimension 3000 524 mb. I've installed linuxcnc an my saved config file. But when i start axis i can not toggel the power on (f2) button. What am i doing wrong.

regards
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2014 03:11 #50605 by martinwh99
I just inverted the emergency button in my config. So i could start the machine (f2). But my axis are still not moving.

More
02 Sep 2014 15:47 #50617 by cncbasher
you dont say if this config has worked or this is new etc ,
describe or post information on your breakout board and attached your config as a archive to this post
what stepper driver are you using ad are you using the enable if so , sometimes it's good to get everything going without the enable to start with
if your using stepconf that has a small test routine for moving the steppers a small distance for setting up

any error messages ?

give us more information and lets see

More
02 Sep 2014 15:51 #50619 by martinwh99
The config dit work before. I will gether the infos and mail it when i'm back home.

thanks

More
02 Sep 2014 19:07 #50628 by andypugh

when i start axis i can not toggel the power on (f2) button. What am i doing wrong.

This looks like a problem with the "motion.enable" input. However there are other pins that might be being used that have the same effect, external e-stop for example (halui.estop.active)

I have a deliberate interlock on my system to prevent relay welding on the 400V DC supply, so I see this quite often.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds