dynamics ~~kinematics

More
10 Feb 2015 20:31 #55859 by socrassi
Recently,,i'm reading the source code of LinuxCNC...
but i cannot find the code about dynamics,,,there's just that about kinematics..
where's the part about dynamics,,or in fact there's really no relation with dynamics?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2015 22:42 #55863 by Todd Zuercher
Replied by Todd Zuercher on topic dynamics ~~kinematics
Not sure what you mean by dynamics? If you mean motion planning, that is done by the trajectory planner for running g-code in auto, and elsewhere for jogging...
I don't think there is much more to it since Linuxcnc only uses linear accelerations.

More
11 Feb 2015 08:18 #55881 by socrassi
Replied by socrassi on topic dynamics ~~kinematics
thank you!

I use dynamics meaning kinetics, for example ,about the Force and Torque to the robot arm's joint..and also about the accelaration...

usually,it's different between the kinetics and kinematics in the robot's motion...

More
11 Feb 2015 21:46 #55892 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic dynamics ~~kinematics

I use dynamics meaning kinetics, for example ,about the Force and Torque to the robot arm's joint..and also about the accelaration.

LinuxCNC knows nothing at all about this. It assumes that the mechanical parts are capable of the accelerations and velocities specified in the INI file.

In practice there is an implicit dynamic model of the system in the PID control parameters of a servo system. However this is typically derived from experiment rather than analysis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: socrassi

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds