Linuxcnc pro/paid?

More
06 Nov 2015 01:53 #64849 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Linuxcnc pro/paid?

I don't see why these two things have to be viewed as so mutually exclusive. If some people don't want money and want to volunteer then there is nothing wrong with that.
At the same time if someone came on here and said they wanted to make this their full time gig and was looking for say 50 people willing to pay $10/mo so they could get started down that path I would totally jump on board

We will probably create a "Services offered" section after the forum migration this weekend.

The other thing that seems odd to me is the lack of vendors on this site.

They are here. Both Pico and Mesa offer direct answers about their products here. You just have to know who they are :-)
(Jon Elson is Pico. PCW is Mesa)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TroyO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2015 05:17 #64859 by yoshimitsuspeed
Replied by yoshimitsuspeed on topic Linuxcnc pro/paid?

We will probably create a "Services offered" section after the forum migration this weekend.

That would be cool.

They are here. Both Pico and Mesa offer direct answers about their products here. You just have to know who they are :-)
(Jon Elson is Pico. PCW is Mesa)

Good to know. I was thinking more in terms of people who offered more general support. I don't just respond to threads regarding my products or where I think I can sell products but I'll try to help out anywhere I can as I have time. You tend to see a lot of this in the car communities. It seems much different here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds