4 angular axis not run I as expected

More
09 Nov 2015 15:52 #65018 by bkt
..... I change my old linuxcnc 2.6 stp-dir deltarobot to new Lcnc 2.7 velocity mode for testing .... pid tuning is not so symple but it was a fun exercise .... Now for test all config .. I modify hal file and ini file without change kinematics ..... in the old config on Lcnc2.6 with trivialKins ... the axis move .... now with the new config 4 axis all angular not run at all .... It sound very strange .... I think I have make some error in hal file but not see where ... someone can see mi conf and see if there is any fact grossly incorrect ?

File Attachment:

File Name: test3-2.hal
File Size:12 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: test3-2.ini
File Size:3 KB

Tanks at all
giorgio
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2015 17:37 - 09 Nov 2015 17:39 #65027 by bkt
I add the old loadrt deltakins-A-B-axis ..... but nothings happens ..... only the motor move without sense around 0 (ok motor 2 and 3 need some tuning .... but also not running gcode .... even the axis that had correctly set does what it needs now that use 3-axis angular.

regards
Giorgio
Last edit: 09 Nov 2015 17:39 by bkt.

More
09 Nov 2015 17:45 #65029 by cncbasher
is their a reason you don't have any pwm gens in your config , i presume your running servo's
num_encoders=6 num_pwmgens=0 num_stepgens=0 sserial_port_0=000xxx
also what bit file is flashed in your 5i25 ? , are you using a 7i77 add-on ? etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: bkt

More
09 Nov 2015 18:25 #65036 by bkt
Yes i use 5i25 and 7i77 ... ther first test file was created by pncconfig .... I configured a milling 4-axis and only connected the axis to make the tuning for speed control with the analog of what was my interest ( axis angle ) and then I copied the result on the axes xyz and I only connect these 3 ..... I expected ( as motors and drives are identical ) to start immefiately with my delta ..... instead of the problems I see with ..... with pncconfig the analog work properly (each x-y-z) .... but once i move something seems that the output values ​​are 1/100 of what it should be ... while the encoders are affixed and corrected .

I not understand properly ... you suggest to write nr of pwmgens or sserial_port?? the file created with pnconfig have some error?

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds