need hal ini files for 5i25+7i76 no vfd + 5stepgen

More
16 Apr 2016 14:22 #73402 by Alicee
bumili ako nang CNC Machinesa kapitbahay ko. bago yong Producto yong problema hindi kom alm kong papaano ito e set up. kailangan ko yong tulong nyo para magamit ko yong producto. yong una ok yong parrallel port e ngayong sa una yong somebody showed me matagal na . alam ko tungkol sa mga computer. kung papaano yong mga wires sa machines . kung pwuede tulongan nyo ako pls. lang ho.

Sorry, I try in English.

I did pncconf and it made hal + ini files and then tried to run LCnc and it stopped with errors. No loading of GUI happened. I sent in error text and hal and ini files posted here. PCW said error is because of Mod bus. My machine has PCI bus PCIe bus no Mod bus. There was not how to fix it replied. I have regular PC with brand new mesa 6i25 and 7i76 boards. Machine ran before with parallel port I know because I saw it years ago running. Now I bought all this and want to make it run now with new mesa. It is supposed to be better with these mesa. Looks simple but not. So maybe if many people have already made the mesa with 7i76 to work in router machine with 5 step motors and no vfd, just xyza router with all steppers and on/off router for spindle. Maybe you can just reply with hal and ini files so I can try that or see what your files do and fix my files accordingly. Thanks!

BTW my machine is xyz router with gantry. it has 2 x motors. it has add-on rotary A. so 5 motors total. it has relay for router on and off, no speed control. it looks like that should be simple but how? I can edit file if that is needed. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2016 00:23 #73452 by BigJohnT
Post the Pncconf file so we can take a look at it.

JT

More
17 Apr 2016 04:01 #73458 by Alicee
Thanks for your reply, I edit the file and delete what PCW said problemms was Mod bus. I guess it was spindle uses serial so I edit remove all about pid. It still made error and I edit some more until it starts GUI. Now it always says ESTOP and I edit some more the hal and remove all about estop and such things and it starts but still will not unclick estop (red circle with white cross).

Maybe I edit to remove to much or something still not in there correct. I put 20 volts to vfield and get 2 led lights but no other wire on 7i76. I guessed no wire for open loop.

What shall I try next? I'm sure 7i76 is better than the old stuff I just need it to working. I was to look at some good hal files to fix this 1.

Thanks so much!

File Attachment:

File Name: my_LinuxCN...ine3.hal
File Size:10 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: my_LinuxCN...ine3.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds