Current Active Codes Update in Auto

More
14 Sep 2016 07:54 #80427 by snujcnc
Hi..
I am Looking For list of current active g ,m,s,t codes
i can get actual update in mdi mode when i make any change i can see in curren active g codes ,mcodes spindle speeds etc.

but during automatic mode program is running i am not able to see any code updated
for example
in auto mode is there is g90 code in first line and after some movement if g91 code came

no updated value came out in active g code list in auto mode in mdi it is working ok
======
also if i start repeat code program like bellow

g90
g0x0y0
o12 REPEAT [10]
g91
g0x100
x-100
o12 END REPEAT
g90
g0x0y0
m30

how i can get value of repeat cycle
i want to know currently how many passes finished of which pass is running of REPEAT cycle

1,2,3...etc

if some one guide please help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Sep 2016 11:17 - 15 Sep 2016 20:53 #80468 by Rick G
To see the repeat line you can add a debug line to your code.
linuxcnc.org/docs/html/gcode/overview.html#gcode:debug

Perhaps
g90
g0x0y0

#<cycle> = 1

o12 REPEAT [10]

(debug, Cycle #<cycle>)

g91
g0x100
x-100

#<cycle> = [#<cycle> + 1]

o12 END REPEAT
g90
g0x0y0
m30

The active g-code window will not update the way you want while a program is running.

Active G-Codes - This shows the modal codes that are active in the interpreter. For instance, G54 indicates that the G54 offset is applied to all coordinates that are entered. When in Auto the Active G-Codes represent the codes after any read ahead by the interpreter.

I think of the window when running a program as the state the machine will be in when it completes running the current program.

Rick G
Last edit: 15 Sep 2016 20:53 by Rick G.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snujcnc

More
18 Sep 2016 19:50 #80578 by andypugh
The real-time motion code and the user-interface code run in different spaces, and are not very well informed on the state of the other.

The G-code interpreter feeds the motion into a queue that it consumed by the real-time code. In many cases the queue contains the whole sequence of moves before the tool even touches the workpiece.

This means that the two sections can have very different opinions on the state of the machine. It's odd, but that's the way it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snujcnc

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds