getting 5i25 work for 5 axis Machine

More
23 Sep 2016 16:57 - 23 Sep 2016 16:59 #80835 by G0G53Z148
Thank you community for NOTHING

Last night the reason wars found and no one of you has give the right answer, wihle you dont reat what has happend and written, Thank you.
Its so easy and it stands not in the documantation you can spare post the manual lol but if anyone have the same problem i will give our config to you if you have mease 5i25 and benezan bob there is a special firmware

Special thanks to andypugh and BigJohnT you may have a lot of posts with mor ore less usable content but you have nice avatrs. CLAP CLAP CLAP
PS. andy its Coward to write a post send and delete them stay to yourself

To pwc thank you wo make my brain clear thank you :) i hope i can come back to you when the 5i25 made problems :)
on this way i wish you the the best and that you become yourself if help is needet
Last edit: 23 Sep 2016 16:59 by G0G53Z148.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2016 17:27 #80836 by Todd Zuercher
Glad to hear you got it sorted out. In your other thread it was obvious there was a great deal of miscommunication going on (and frustrated emotions).

Looking at your last hal and ini file you posted, I could see at least one mistake in the hal file. You did not have the PID for the C-axis loaded. Don't know what other errors there might be, and if you didn't have the right firmware, you were really going to be stuck in the mud.

More
23 Sep 2016 18:16 #80837 by G0G53Z148
Thank you todd, you are right, so i sayd that the text has not be read. So we studdy what can be wrong and after having a drink my collegue have the idea : )

But what you say about misscommunication is a real big problem i could be sooo easy.

Thanks for replay

More
24 Sep 2016 15:46 #80853 by G0G53Z148
hello again:)

lastnight it was time to make a video from my collegue to say thank you

5 Axis test

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds