Ethernet PokeysCNC LinuxCNC

More
05 Jun 2018 07:55 #111652 by chimeno
Replied by chimeno on topic Ethernet PokeysCNC LinuxCNC
Hi DaBit,
Thank you very much for sharing your code, given that it connects via USB serial no? I have POKEY57E in ethernet mode works with TCP IP ??
thanks for everything
Chimeno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2018 10:17 #111663 by DaBit
Replied by DaBit on topic Ethernet PokeysCNC LinuxCNC
I am using Ethernet also. So far I had exactly zero issues with the Pokeys57E which cannot be said from the 57U. USB and CNC machines are a bad match.

But it works seamless with both Ethernet and USB. The PK_ConnectToDeviceWSerial function in the code uses the PoKeys serial number to find the right device, and the data transport is abstracted away by the PoKeys library.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chimeno

More
05 Jun 2018 19:08 #111699 by chimeno
hi DaBit,
I'm going to try it and have if I can make it work and I'll tell you how everything goes, thank you
Chimeno

More
08 Jun 2018 18:27 #112014 by chimeno
hi DaBit
I have a problem that I could not solve myself, if you can help me, I think everything is installed, when I start linuxcnc I have the following error "pokeys: dlopen: /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules/pokeys.so: can not open shared object file: no such file or directory ", I need to suppose that file, where can I find it? or what should I do? =, thanks Chimeno
Attachments:

More
09 Jun 2018 07:31 #112058 by DaBit
Replied by DaBit on topic Ethernet PokeysCNC LinuxCNC
Did you install the Pokeys library using the 'make -f Makefile.noqmake install' command?
(bitbucket.org/mbosnak/pokeyslib)

If yes, try 'sudo ldconfig'
The following user(s) said Thank You: chimeno, silopolis

More
10 Jun 2018 15:59 - 10 Jun 2018 19:59 #112136 by chimeno
hi DaBit,
if the library is installed.
The command "sudo ldconfig" has not made any effect, I have the same error, where is it or where can I get it "pokeys.so", it is not in the / usr / lib / linuxcnc / modules directory, you have some more idea than I can try?

resolved
I had a problem that loaded the mudulo in "loadrt" instead of "loadusr", now to see if I can communicate.

thanks Chimeno
Last edit: 10 Jun 2018 19:59 by chimeno. Reason: Edit / resolved

More
13 Jun 2018 19:01 #112313 by chimeno
Hi guys,
I am trying to use Pokey57E with the PoNET Bus through the library "PokeysLib.h" to create a driver and to use the Kbd48cnc keyboard, I attach the file that passed me Matevž de polabs of the transmission protocol, not if someone is interested and can help me in the process, thanks to everyone, every day linuxcnc is bigger!
Chimeno
Attachments:

More
20 Jun 2018 18:34 #112651 by chimeno
Hello everyone,
at the moment I have the keyboard worked through modbus and classicladder, it is the second time I integrate it and the truth is quite good, when I have a little more time I would like to create a specific component
regards
Chimeno
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds