From Newbe to Platinum boarder.

More
06 Aug 2018 23:02 - 06 Aug 2018 23:57 #115699 by Grotius
Dear Linuxcnc users,

I was registered on linuxcnc in the summer of 28 Jun 2017.
Today 06 Aug 2018 i have moved to platinum boarder.

Linuxcnc has changed a lot for me in my life.
I have created a view on linux software with no limits.
Where i was stucked at windows, linuxcnc opened my doors, but it was not easy to begin with.

If you want to create something big in linux, i believe you.
If you want to do something good or bad linux, i believe you.

One example. The real time kernels in linuxcnc in combination with custom made components and user interfaces, can shack the whole financial market today.

They are faster, smarter, etc. But less people know this financial impact or how to do it. Bitcoins want to use real time trade also.
I know it, and it will come true within 6 month's. My personality is like the Plant in the American Belbin methode. I am the creator of idea's, but i can also give people new idea's, a goal in life, or power up idea's to the max.

When you grave deep as newbe in the unknown linuxcnc wormhole, you can learn a lot, if you take your time and never give it up, just like the movie Titanic.

You don't only learn linuxcnc but also learn how to use Debian, Mint, or other distribution's, and maybe you learn a lot of code examples in terminal and how to use them. This is not my favorite, but it's just a part of the game in linux.

So my conclusion is, save your good's to the next forum members, and never leave it four yourself alone, then you help nobody.

Linux will rule above windows for sure within a few years. It will be the first based open source quantum computer.
Replacing youtube without commercial's is aldo a good idea....
Who has space?

Someone know's how much space you need to clone youtube with clonezilla server?

Last edit: 06 Aug 2018 23:57 by Grotius.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, rodw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds