To who ever is the administrator of this forum.

More
07 Jun 2019 18:54 #136243 by Larry1
I recently created an account with user name Larry1. However, my original user name was Larry. I lost all of the info to get back into that account. My last post, which has accumulated 1116 views, was posted on 10/11/16. The title of which is, “Spiral Subroutine”, is located on page 2 of the, “O codes (subroutines) and NCGUI”, page. To contact me, please send me an email to the email account I gave when I registered with the user name of Larry1. There, you can ask me to supply any information you would need to re-establish my identity as Larry.

In advance, thank you for your cooperation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2019 20:21 #136251 by rodw
Why don't you make sure you are logged out and click on the Fogot Login link?

More
08 Jun 2019 04:20 #136283 by Larry1
The problem with what you suggest is that during the period I first signed up I was very active in web administration and web hosting. For the particular client I was hosting I also had total control of the email servers. I therefore felt it was the safest system to handle sensitive data such as user names and passwords.

Web hosting is very competitive and in the course of business clients come and clients go. In this particular case the competition was offering a combined web hosting and comprehensive office equipment support package. Do to their distance from my location, as well as other factors, it made no economic sense to make a counter offer. The competition got their business, and hence the domain name servers were pointed to their new web host.

The point of all this is, the email address this forum had on hand for me no longer exists. So where would they be able send me a new temporary password? Hence my dilemma.

More
08 Jun 2019 10:41 - 08 Jun 2019 10:42 #136290 by BigJohnT
User Larry now has your new email. Let me know when your done with user Larry1 and I'll delete it.

JT
Last edit: 08 Jun 2019 10:42 by BigJohnT.

More
11 Jun 2019 05:18 #136552 by Larry
Hay BigJohn:

Thanks for letting me back in my account. Just as soon as I'm able to change my password from the one automatically given me, I'll no longer need the Larry1 account. So, stupid question #1, how do you change your password? I must be oblivious to do it, but i simply don't see the magic button that says change password. So, if you could let me know how to do it I would be grateful.

Larry

More
11 Jun 2019 08:27 #136569 by Clive S
I think it is in the top right of the screen where there is a green circle and a drop down menu.

More
11 Jun 2019 10:17 #136580 by BigJohnT
There you go.

JT
Attachments:

More
12 Jun 2019 14:27 #136733 by Larry
Big John:

Thanks much for your help. I changed my password. So, anytime you want to delete Larry1 it's fine for me.

Larry

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds