How to fix windows update error

More
08 Jun 2019 03:53 #136281 by charlie909
I tried to install Linux on my system having windows 10 OS but I am getting windows update error 80070103 continuously. Does it not support on the windows10 system? Kindly let me know. Is anyone else facing this kind of error?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2019 06:32 #136284 by pl7i92
Linux itself is a Operation system
so did you follow the Dual Boot Instructions

if you try to get a Machine on the System it is best to use a stand-alone PC on the machine

Linuxcnc wont run on a Windows system
you can have a simulator running in a Virtuell Environment VM

More
09 Jun 2019 00:10 #136322 by tommylight
Linux has nothing to do with windows, so that is a windows error.
When you install Linux on an existing windows machine, you have to choose what setup is advising as default, otherwise you can easily remove windows from the drive.
A while ago Ubuntu was able to run in windows without installing it, using "wubi", if I remember correctly.

More
13 Jun 2019 09:04 #136821 by XiaomiUAE
It may be your windows error. you must try to boot up options and last format it. If anyone looking for Xiaomi services visits or can check site.

More
13 Jun 2019 15:28 #136833 by pl7i92
how is the weather in the UAE
is it to hot for a plasma build without airconditioning the shop

sir what power is in the UAE 220V as in europa

More
13 Jun 2019 18:52 - 13 Jun 2019 20:04 #136846 by Grotius
@Charlie Jonshon,

Why do u use Window 10? You know it quite vulnerability mapping by kali linux.

resources.infosecinstitute.com/vulnerabi...ith-kali-linux/#gref

If you want to know more about windows. Just follow the Kali online courses.
Did you know the CIA has provided secret window's source codes to Israel to eliminate Iran nucleair facilities?
Done by overdriving the ac freqency motor inverters in sectret in the nuclair Iran facility, a world wide virus has spread.
It's all on youtube. If i was Iran, i was not happy about this illegal hacking by US. They hack almost everyting worldwide.

If you want to know a bit more of this. Ethercat is providing equipment for linux and for windows. But Ethercat linux is more open source, you will find out. It's guite safe. Implementation of the US hacking the ethercat user online is not provided until today. It will cause a major problem in all kind of connected internet devices. But i don't know this for sure. The source code of etherlab is provided by 4 people. One of them is a German hacker, could be a payed CIA spy.

I am not for sure. But he could be payed by FBI. See the pic.

But Ethercat equipment is just not provided for nuclair reactor's to prevent damage by law. I got a letter of this from Germany.
So that is a german solution not based on World War2. But based on the coming WW3.

Is anyone else facing this kind of error?
Window's is invented some time ago. But when you are adapted to linux. You will be protected for sure.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Jun 2019 20:04 by Grotius.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds