Help! Gear Production Supervisor

More
03 Mar 2021 15:28 #200909 by Gearfinder
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I'm trying to reach a group with a certain skill of Gear Hobbing and am having to get creative. You guys are a commodity! The company I work for is having a heck of a time finding an employee with certain qualifications. You guys are masters in a craft that I find fascinating! So in short, if this isn't allowed, please feel free to delete and let me know.

My Company is located in Texas, in the DFW area. If anyone knows of someone with these skills looking for a job or a change of pace, we could sure use you! Our current Supervisor is retiring in 4 months. Need to hire someone ASAP. Great company, great benefits (pays 100% medical, dental, vision and life), great 401k and many other concessions.

Gear Production Supervisor

At least 5 years of Gear Hobbing / Grinding experience on conventional and CNC gear production machines.
Experience operating G&E and Pfauter Hobbers, Hofler Gear Grinders, and Gleason Gear Checkers a plus.
Minimum 2 years Supervisor experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2021 17:24 #200915 by Todd Zuercher
Skilled tradesmen are a valuable, disappearing commodity in this country. It's kind of sad. Good luck in your search.

More
03 Mar 2021 17:43 #200916 by Gearfinder
So true and thank you!

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds