Ohmic sensor and thcad 10

More
30 Jul 2021 18:21 #216375 by paulsao
Hello group I am trying to make the hypersensitivity circuit with thcad-10, in the diagrams I see that they use a ponwer source of 24v + and 24v-, I want to know if I can use a source only of 24v + and with what resistance would I use it, I am about to finish and it would be great help in this matter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jul 2021 18:54 #216376 by tommylight
They use a simple 24V supply, normaly they have + and - written on them.
The dual power supplies must have 3 terminals for common, positive and negative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulsao

More
30 Jul 2021 22:26 #216406 by paulsao
Replied by paulsao on topic Ohmic sensor and thcad 10
Thanks for the answer, now that I'm putting together another question, if I use hypersensitivity with thcad-10 for sensing, do I need another thcad card? Because in the inputs in + and in - the voltage division enters and in the sensor ohmic in these inputs the torch and the table are used, I am confused.

More
30 Jul 2021 22:56 #216409 by bevins
Replied by bevins on topic Ohmic sensor and thcad 10

Thanks for the answer, now that I'm putting together another question, if I use hypersensitivity with thcad-10 for sensing, do I need another thcad card? Because in the inputs in + and in - the voltage division enters and in the sensor ohmic in these inputs the torch and the table are used, I am confused.

If you are using thc with a thcad and want to do ohmic sensing you need another thcad.

More
30 Jul 2021 23:06 #216411 by paulsao
Luckily I have another one, now I need to know which is the pin of the thcad which gives the signal to the mesa card that the metal is already sensed

More
30 Jul 2021 23:38 #216414 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Ohmic sensor and thcad 10

Luckily I have another one, now I need to know which is the pin of the thcad which gives the signal to the mesa card that the metal is already sensed

Its not as simple as that. You need to search the forum for ohmic3.comp and connect it via hal before you install Plasmac. Then you connect the output pin from ohmic3.comp to the plasmac input.

More
31 Jul 2021 16:35 #216466 by paulsao
Ok, I think I go the way of relays and that, in the 5 guidelines of the plasma guides the first point indicates that the torch should always be isolated the tip of it to use this system, what does that refer to and if it is isolated as it would make electrical contact for the ohmic sensor, I am using a lotos lpt5000 plasma ... Sorry for my english.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds