After execution part of the G code, lathe jump out of the limits weiler 120 cnc

More
26 May 2024 20:00 #301516 by technik4
Hello all,

I`ll try to explain my issue the best as I know, since, googling a lot,especially here on the forum, looks like most of the time is more difficult to describe precisely the problem rather than to find a good answer.
I Have a small lathe (weiler 120 cnc, bought already retrofitted, second owner after the retrofit). 
When I jog it manually, the total (plus and minus, abs. summed) travels are: X = 125mm and Z = 275mm.
I was successful, after many hours/days to machine two parts as I wish, with two tools (front and back), but after each time/part, the DRO is showing "high values", exceeding the lathe physical travels, and an error appears sometime on X and sometime in Z axis, telling "Linear move an line xxx would exceed Z´s negative limit.
When I´m touching the stock with the master tool, the offsets (X and Z) are somehow added to the DRO and afterwards the error appear.
Attached you can find the ini file and the G code which I am using. It was created in Fusion 360 as 2 separate files and joined manually.
I have no experience with linuxcnc nor g code.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong, if it is a G code or lathe related issue.

I hope my description is accurate enough.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2024 20:35 #301521 by tommylight
Does it have encoders or glass scales?

More
26 May 2024 21:22 #301526 by technik4
Encoders.See the attachment please.

Attachments:

More
26 May 2024 21:29 #301530 by technik4
There is also a mesa & servo thread warning, could be related?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds